I am once again proud to announce that AGORACOM is leading the way towards empowering retail investors by providing our members with the opportunity to participate in a private placement with Candente Gold Corp.
As always, assume I am horribly conflicted by the fact AGORACOM Capital, a wholly owned subsidiary of AGORACOM Investor Relations, has been retained by Candente Gold Corp. to assist them with their capital raising efforts.
We choose to make this opportunity available to our AGORACOM member and friends for the following reasons:
1. As of the time of this blog post, the Gold Spot Price was $1,118.50.00
2. Our own Chief commentator and Gold Bull, Peter Grandich, has been pounding the table on Gold for some time
3. Candente Gold Corp. provides a unique opportunity for investors in Mexico and Peru
Some Highlights of the Candente Gold Corp. story include:
* Near term focus is on The El Oro Gold-Silver Property Mexico, which is considered one of Mexico’s significant historic gold producers with past production of 8 M oz Au equivalent from two veins .
* Most Exploration and Development was conducted in only 2 veins of the 20 veins known to date in the Historic Area
* The Majority of Exploration & Development at El Oro was completed prior to the mid 1900’s – without modern vein concepts
For those of you interested in learning more about this private placement opportunity with Candente Gold Corp. visit our Private Placement Opportunities.
I strongly encourage anyone interested in this private placement opportunity to conduct thorough due diligence on the company to ensure that it meets with your investment goals.