Focused on near term production of the Montauban tailings mine in the Province of Quebec, Canada with an aggressive search for economic production assets.
Why DNA Precious Metals?
- Company is 100% unhedged thus positioned to fully benefit from any future rise in precious metals prices
- Main asset is the Montauban Tailings Mine Property located at Notre-Dame-de-Montauban in one of the world’s most favorable mining jurisdictions; the province of Quebec
- Focused on the extraction of gold, silver and potentially, the industrial mineral mica (phogopite) from the approximate 2.5 million metric tons of historic mining residues (“residues”) situated in the Montauban area
- Extraction of the valuable metals from the residues is a low cost process compared to the processing of ore.
- Economic potential from the processing of the residues is approximately 174 million dollars
- Sole mining company in Canada with its primary focus of bringing a tailings residue site into commercial production. The Company has “first mover advantage” in Quebec, and may expand into exploitation of other tailings sites throughout the province
- Longer term potential is tailings exploitation nationally and in other jurisdictions.
Montauban, a series of advanced exploration claims, is located in the Portneuf County of Quebec, Canada. The project is situated approximately 120 km west of Quebec City and approximately 60 km north of Trois-Rivieres.
The project is accessible by vehicle through route 363 linking Saint-Marc des Carrieres, St- Casimir, Saint-Ubalde and Lac-aux-Sables, then following the route leading to Riviere-a-Pierre which cuts through the property.
In July of 2010, 9215-8062 Quebec Inc. began a drilling campaign to evaluate the potential resources in the mining residues identified as “recent tailings” located on claims numbers; 5233236, 5233237, and 1037669. After receiving encouraging results from the initial drill campaign, 9215-8062 Quebec Inc. mandated Mr. Yves Gagnon, Engineer Geologist, to supervise a second drill campaign and to evaluate the Montauban Tailing resources by completing a National Instrument 43-101 compliant resource estimate.
Consequently, in January of 2011 Mr. Yves Gagnon Eng.Geo published the 43-101 Technical Report on the Resource Evaluation of the Montauban Tailings indicating the measured resources below. DNA Precious Metals Inc. is 100% owner of the sixty-five mining claims where the Montauban Tailings are located.
Historical tailings of approximately 2.5 million metric tons from past producers have been identified by multiple independent government reports for the Montauban Property. The tailings from those past producers in the Montauban Property area are;
DNA Crypto Corp.
Company has recently announced that it has formed a wholly owned subsidiary under the laws of the State of Nevada called DNA Crypto Corp. The new subsidiary will seek to identify the best crypto currency mining opportunities in the US and Canada. Initially, DNA Crypto Corp. will focus on mining bitcoins which currently represents the world’s most popular crypto currency. Bitcoin has the biggest liquidity pool of all the crypto currencies with over 12.8 million bitcoins in circulation and with a market capitalization of $8.4 billion US. Well known investors like Marc Andreessen and innovative financial organizations like Second Market are firmly behind bitcoin and the potential for bitcoin to be transformative.