- Rights to intellectual properties with well known celebrities from music, and other entertainment sectors.
- Current projects under development include documentary films, biographies, TV programming, music and digital media.
- In addition, will focus on partnering with a number of digital media companies that are experts and innovators in mobile gaming and proximity marketing for the development of mobile applications for Everlert intellectual properties.
Joint Venture with Blue Cadillac Music, LLC.
- Emerging record label and publishing company created by Country Music Icon Billy Ray Cyrus and award winning producer and label executive Brandon Friesen.
- Blue Cadillac Music premiered its first single in 2012 by Cyrus called “That’s What Daddy’s Do” followed by Billy Ray’s highly acclaimed full length release “Change My Mind”.
- Cyrus has numerous new projects in the works including the premiere of a new television series on CMT, “Still The King,” in which he shares writing and executive-production credits. Cyrus stars as the center role of “Burnin’” Vernon Brown, a one-hit wonder who becomes an Elvis impersonator after a wreck into an old country church outside of Nashville during a drunken bender, he is sentenced to return and perform community service.
The Company expects that this Joint Venture will be profitable in 2016 and generate income that may be allocated to Everlert.
Everlert Properties Inc.
- In the process of evaluating residential real estate and senior living properties through joint ventures with landowners with properties located in Southern California.
As part of the Everlert Inc.’s decision to diversify operations and as part of the Board of Director’s initiative to focus on higher margin businesses with more long term growth and to reduce company liabilities, Totalpost Services was sold to its original owners on February 20, 2015 and is presented as a discontinued operation in the footnotes to the financial statements as of December 31, 2016. The Board believes that by streamlining operations the Company is able to reduce administrative expenses and improve longterm shareholder value.
JV with JH Media Group and Estate of Jerry Heller
- Everlert acquired a Joint-Venture interest in JH Media Group, which is a Limited Liability Company that was owned by the late Gerald “Jerry” Heller, Jennifer Harper and Denny Diante.
- Jerry Heller was the famous long-time music producer and manager that helped launch the career of N.W.A and the gangsta-rap movement.
- JH Media Group entity holds intellectual property rights with a potential value of up to $1 Billion, as well as of rights arising from the pending administration of the estate of Jerry Heller.
- Company intends to actively work with Heller’s estate to develop some of its entertainment assets through its network and expertise in the industry and through the insight and expertise of Jennifer Harper. Jennifer Harper has joined the Board of Directors of Everlert and is the new President of Everlert, Inc.
Gryphon Media Holdings Everlert affiliated with Gryphon Media Holdings, LLC in December 2016 along with Kevin Harrington (“Shark Tank” judge and pioneer of the infomercial industry) and Jennifer Harper and Mark Blankenship. Gryphon Media distributes products and music worldwide through the platform and distrcailacibution channels that Kevin Harrington has developed in partnership with Jimmy Jongebloed and Brian Harrington. Everlert has an equity interest in Gryphon Media Holdings LLC. Among other projects, it is the intention of both JV partners to develop some of the assets in the Jerry Heller estate, including films. Mr. Harrington has agreed to join the Board of Directors of Everlert in 2017 as has Jennifer Harper.
Peter’s Landing JV In May of 2016
- Company entered into a Joint Venture to acquire a 50% equity and the option to purchase Peter’s Landing, which is a landmark commercial development and marina located in Huntington Harbor, California.
- Everlert was responsible for restructuring all of Peter’s Landing’s existing financing, which will allow the Company to acquire the other 50% interest by paying $25,000,000 to Peter’s Landing LLC.
- Peter’s Landing is valued at approximately $50,000,000 as is without any enhancements, but could be improved to be potentially valued at $250,000,000. For more information on Peter’s Landing, please visit: www.peterslandingmarina.com.
Goodlife Recover Center Partnership On May 5, 2016
- Everlert partnered with Stanton GoodLife Recovery LP by acquiring a thirty percent interest in the Stanton, California based sober living facility and its other ongoing projects.
- First step in Everlert actualizing its plan to become a developer and operator of a senior assisted living facility in the Inland Empire region of Southern California through Everlert Properties, Inc.
12 Month Stock Chart