The mainstream press is taking notice of the “evolving story” of AGORACOM client Evolving Gold (EVG:TSXV). Specifically, Forbes ran the following story that originated with The Associated Press. I’ve provided a snipped below. Though EVG is a client and you have to assume I am horribly conflicted, you have to love the headline. Click on the image to see the full story on Forbes:
Here is a recap of recent news:
- ·Drill hole RSC-020 intersected 67.1 meters at 10.8 gpt Au, including 12.2 meters at 39.3 gpt Au and 1.5 meter of 155 gpt Au.
- ·The aggregate composite of RSC-020 inclusive of the halo gold mineralization is 185.5 meters at 4.29 gpt Au.
- ·The drill results in RSC-020 represent a major extension of the North Stock high grade gold mineralization at Rattlesnake.
- ·Results from other drill holes confirm an extensive zone of bulk tonnage halo gold mineralization.
- ·EVG has $16 M in the treasury.
Congratulations to Robert Bick and the entire team over at Evolving Gold.