La Mancha Resources Inc. announced that its consolidated gold production for 2009 reached a record 94,570 ounces, compared to 71,550 ounces of gold for 2008, in line with its production guidance. This 32% increase is due to the steady production ramp-up at the Australian Frog’s Leg mine, which more than compensated for lower African production.
– Record gold production of 94,570 ounces in 2009
– Gold production target of up to 140,000 ounces for 2010
– Average cash costs expected to be US$539 per ounce of gold
– New Australian White Foil mine set to start operations in March
– Frog’s Leg mine to contribute up to 70,000 ounces of gold net to La Mancha in 2010, 41% more than in 2009
La Mancha is an AGORACOM Client.