Earlier today, we proudly announced the launch of our online conference initiative. We’re starting off that initiative with a bang via our first ever official online conference – The AGORACOM Online Gold and Commodities Conference. Given the price of gold, oil and other commodities, our timing could not be better.
The conference will focus on emerging small and mid-cap resource companies who will present by invitation only and are required to have demonstrated excellence through a combination of one or more of the following:
- Experienced management
- Proven reserves via 43-101
- Strong prospective projects via publicly announced drill results
- Balance sheet strength
- Imminent or actual production.
We are limiting the total number of presenting companies to 50. Currently, over 25 companies have committed to the conference, leaving approximately 25 spots available. Presenting companies will be active in industries that include precious metals, base metals, rare metals, oil & gas and clean energy technologies.
REASONS TO PRESENT
1. A built in audience. Last year, AGORACOM attracted over 1.3 million investors, 7.9 million visits and generated just under 100 million page views. (Full Story).
2. AGORACOM content partners include GlobeInvestor, AOL, Yahoo Finance and every Blackberry device on the planet. (Full Details).
3. Conference presentations will be posted and tagged on the biggest finance and social media sites on the web.
4. Present to a global audience, not a local audience.
5. Our keynote speaker lineup is a killer. See below.
6. The price. Contact Us. You will love it.
7. Your investment. No travel, hotels and other hard expenses.
8. Your time. No time away from work or home.
9. Your online strategy. You need an online strategy that extends beyond a basic web page. (Top 10 Reasons Online IR Will Surpass Traditional IR)
10. Fill in the blank. I am sure you have at least one great reason.
REASONS TO ATTEND
1. Participate in a high-quality conference in which you get to watch presentations, interact with CEO’s / IRO’s and listen to great keynote speakers from home.
2. That’s it ….
3. … and it’s free (Register here)
A conference is not complete without investors having an opportunity to hear the views of great keynote speakers. I can tell you that I am simply blown away by the quality of our speakers and so proud they have elected to speak without any form of compensation. They Our line-up of speakers already includes:
- Peter Grandich – Chief Commentator, AGORACOM.com
- Eric Coffin – Co-Producer of The Hard Rock Analyst
- Barry Ritholtz (Ranked #1 Financial Blogger In The World)
- Paul Kedrosky (Ranked #2 Financial Blogger In The World)
- Gregor Macdonald – A Rising Energy Analyst And Investor
For complete bio’s and links to their work, please visit our keynote speakers page.
That’s all for now folks. Look for a lot more information over the next 30 days. Otherwise, save the date and see you there!