PACIFIC NORTH WEST CAPITAL CORP.
One of North America’s newest and largest primary platinum group metals deposits, located in the well established mining community of Sudbury, Ontario
- M&I resource of 2,463,000 ounces PGM plus gold
About Pacific North West Capital
- Pacific North West Capital is a mineral exploration company focused on the exploration and development of platinum group metals (PGM’s), precious and base metals
- The corporate philosophy is to be a project generator, explorer and operator with the objective to option or joint venture our mineral projects with major mining companies.
- Focus for 2012 is to advance the company’s flagship project, the River Valley deposit and maintain our aggressive search for new assets and viable exploration programs
Well Positioned For Success
- Ability to share resources, costs, and expertise as a member of the International Metals Group
- Emerging market demand and rising prices for PGM
- Extensive resource sector experience among management and Board of Directors
- Significant shareholder of Next Gen Metals (TSX.V:N)
River Valley Project Highlights
- River Valley Measured + Indicated resources: 91 million tonnes @ 0.58 g/t* palladium, 0.22 g/t platinum, 0.04 g/t gold at a cut-off grade of 0.8 g/t PdEq** for 2,463,000 ounces PGM*** plus gold
- River Valley Inferred resources: 36 million tonnes @ 0.36 g/t palladium, 0.14 g/t platinum, 0.03 g/t gold at a cut-off grade of 0.8 g/t PdEq for 614,000 ounces PGM plus gold
- On a PdEq basis, the Measured + Indicatedresources contain 3,944,000 ounces PdEq and the Inferred resources contain 1,201,000 ounces PdEq
- River Valley PGM-copper-nickel sulphide mineralized zones remain open to expansion with continued exploration
Recent Drill Results
- DNZ2012-MET1 intersected 298 metres grading 1.9 g/t Pd+Pt+Au, 0.125% copper and 0.024% (i.e., 2.9 g/t PdEq) nickel from 2 metres down-hole.
- Including: 23 metres grading 2.5 g/t Pd+Pt+Au, 0.151% copper and 0.033% nickel from 126 metres down hole (i.e., 3.8 g/t PdEq); and 144 metres grading 2.6 g/t Pd+Pt+Au, 0.156% copper and 0.028% nickel (i.e., 3.9 g/t PdEq) from 156 metres down hole. The hole ended in PGM mineralization.
Online Investor Relations Community (PFN Capital Is A Client of AGORACOM Investor Relations)