I am very pleased to announce that Fire River Gold Corp (FAU:TSXV) is the newest member of The AGORACOM 100 – and represents an extremely fresh opportunity for investors. Why? The Company just listed on the TSX Venture Exchange on November 12 and has followed that up with an online investor relations program, which speaks volumes about the company’s confidence. Why? When a company decides to make itself open and accessible to investors from around the world, you have to believe they are confident in their future and want to communicate accordingly.
As always, assume I am horribly conflicted by the fact that Fire River is an AGORACOM client and that we have participated in this private placement. As such, do your own diligence, which I am going to kick start by giving you the following overview and bullet point highlights:
Fire River Gold Corp. completed its IPO at the end of May 2009 and is the newest member of the International Metals Group, (www.internationalmetalsgroup.com) giving it access to a well established team with over 100 years of experience working in Alaska. The primary focus of FAU is the exploration and development of gold projects in North America. The recently acquired Nixon Fork Gold Mine in Alaska has the potential to be a near term gold producer. If the company can realize this potential, their timing couldn’t be better with gold trading north of $1,140 as of the time of this post.
The Company is presently negotiating additional advanced stage gold projects in North America. Management’s objective is to make FAU a North American gold producer in the next 18 months.
Nixon Fork Project:
- Near Term Gold-Copper-Silver Producer
- Fully Constructed 200+ tpd Mill
- Permitted and Bonded
- Turn-key Mining-Milling Operation
- Mine Fully Permitted and Bonded
- Significant Exploration Upside
Golden Zone Project:
- NI 43-101 compliant mineral resource
- 255,100 contained ounces of gold
- 1.39 million ounces of silver
- 7.29 million pounds of copper
- 14 targets are identified
- 2009 program in progress
- Excellent infrastructure, road access to property, 12 miles from major highway and railroad, power nearby