- Company controls properties which are located over what management considers some of North America’s richest mineralized regions for copper, gold, silver, molybdenum (moly), and uranium.
Archive for the ‘AGORACOM Via Satellite’ Category
- 100% owned River Valley PGM resource in Northern Ontario is one of the largest undeveloped primary PGM resources in Canada
- Measured + Indicated resources contain ~ 2,500,000 ounces PGM + Gold
- Resource under Evaluation for Development Potential as Open Pit Mining Operation
INTERVIEW: Tetra Bio-Pharma Developing Pharma Derived From Cannabis and Other Medicinal Plants $TBP.ca
Pharmaceutical Division – PhytoPain Pharma
- Developing and commercialization of botanical based pharmaceuticals
- Engaged in the development of medication to alleviate symptoms related to: Pain, Insomnia, anxiety disorder, in patients suffering from Cancer and other, chronic and terminal diseases
- Signed a Supply Agreement with Access to Cannabis for Medical Purpose Regulations (“ACMPR”) licensed producer Aphria Inc.
- For the supply of dried medical cannabis as an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) for PPP’s inhalation cannabis product PPP001
- Acquired multiple intellectual property assets related to the initiation of manufacturing and distribution of products for natural health care including products containing extracts or oils derived from Cannabis sativa
- Recently announced awarding of the NSERC Engage partnership grant with McGill University will allow AGTK to achieve its commercial strategy to launch Cannabis-derived supplements that comply with the existing regulations regarding cannabis and cannabinoid content
INTERVIEW: Namaste (N:CSE) Largest E-Commerce B2C Vaporizer Company with Proforma 12 Month Trailing revenues of $10M $N.ca
- World’s Largest E-Commerce B2C Vaporizer Company
- Proforma 12 month trailing revenues $10M as Of August 31
- AUG 31 2017 expected $15.7 million / AUG 31 2018 $24.9 million
- Owns 26 e-commerce stores in 20 countries
- Distribution centers in North America, South America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- Is aggressively expanding into manufacturing and wholesaling
River Valley is Canada’s Largest Undeveloped Primary PGM Deposit.
- 2.5 Moz PGM, in Measured plus Indicated Mineral Resources
- PFN currently has 100% ownership in the River Valley Project, subject to a 3% NSR, with Options to Buy Down
- Includes more than 600 holes drilled, since year 2000, and several Mineral Resource Estimates and Metallurgical Studies
- Drill Program confirms New High Grade T2 Discovery
- Ongoing Strategic Partner Search for River Valley Project
Results for the current Mineral Resource Estimate are summarized below:
- High Confidence: Measured plus Indicated = 72% of total
- Reported on PdEq basis: Pd=40% & Pt=20% of the Payable Metals
- Pd to Pt ratio = 2.5:1; Cu to Ni ratio = 3:1
- High Grade Potential: particularly in the north part of the River Valley Deposit
- Resources under Evaluation for Development Potential as Open Pit Mining Operation
The Company’s Lithium Division will focus on the Discovery, Acquisition, Exploration and Development of Lithium Projects in Canada. In the United States, the Company will use its wholly owned U.S.A subsidiary to Acquire and Develop Projects, in Active Mining Camps, in Nevada, Arizona and California.
PFN’s 5 New Lithium Projects in Manitoba, Surrounding Tanco Mine
INTERVIEW: Analysis Confirms High Purity Silicon of 99.97%, Partner States 99.991% (4N+) Strongly Expected! $HPQ.ca
- largest holder of High Purity Quartz properties in Quebec, with over 3,500 Ha under claims
- Despite the abundance of quartz, very few deposits are suitable for high purity applications
- High Purity Quartz supplies are tightening, prices are rising, and exponential growth is forecast.
- Quartz from the Roncevaux property successfully passed rigorous testing protocols of a major silicon metal producer confirming that material is highly suited for their silicon metal production
- HPQ Tested One-Step Conversion Of Quartz to Silicon
- Analysis Confirms High Purity Silicon of 99.97%
- Partner States 99.991% (4N+) Strongly Expected!
Interview: Durango Resources Well Positioned for Recently Approved $11.4-billion Terminal to Export Liquefied Natural Gas $DGO.ca
- Company recently announced its plans to advance its limestone projects near Prince Rupert, British Columbia to prepare for the increase in aggregate and limestone required for infrastructure construction related to the potential construction of the Pacific NorthWest LNG export terminal in Northern British Columbia.
- Durango plans to move forward on its limestone projects near the proposed LNG facility.
- The Company is presently in the final stages of preparation for its upcoming phase 1 exploration program
INTERVIEW: GrowPros (GCI:CSE) Natural Pharmaceuticals Derived From Cannabis and Other Medicinal Plants @growprosmmp $GCI.ca
Comprised Of Two Divisions
Pharmaceutical Division – PhytoPain Pharma
- A new subsidiary created June 2, 2016. 80% Ownership
- Mission is the development and commercialization of botanical based pharmaceuticals
- A clinical stage drug development company engaged in the development of medication to alleviate symptoms related to: Pain,
Insomnia, anxiety disorder, in patients suffering from Cancer and other, chronic and terminal diseases
WHY DOCTORS NEED PHARMA MARIJUANA SOLUTIONS
- A Physician’s decision to prescribe a new drug or even a natural health product has to be based on Evidence-Based Medicine > A legal, ethical requirement
- Currently, no body of evidence exists to not support the prescription or recommendation of medical marijuana in any medical condition, including terminal cancer
- The GrowPros pharmaceutical product development plan would provide the data necessary for physicians to prescribe or recommend our products
INTERVIEW: Durango Discusses NMX East Work Program. Property Tied to Nemaska Lithium Whabouchi Property in Quebec $DGO.ca $NMX.ca
- NMX East, a lithium property tied to Nemaska Lithium Inc.’s (TSX.V-NMX) Whabouchi property in Quebec.
- NMX East property has all season road access via the Route Nord.
- located within a few kilometres of Nemaska’s proposed mining pit.
- Nemaska Lithium is developing the world’s newest lithium mine in Quebec and has signed agreements with its key stakeholders, gained the required permits and was recently awarded both Federal Environmental Approval and the Province of Quebec Mine Approval.
- Whabouchi Spodumene Mine with 23Mt Proven and Probable @ 1.53% Li