- Property is located approximately 60 km north of Val d’Or Quebec.
- Contiguous to the north and south of RB Energy’s Quebec Lithium Mine with a published measured and indicated resources (at a 0.60% Li2O cutoff) of 41,556,000 tonnes at 1.09% Li2O, and an inferred resource of (at a 0.60% Li20 cutoff) of 17,766,000 million tonnes at 1.10% Li2O
- Also contiguous to Jourdan Resources Vallee Lithium property that drilled more than 4000m of core in 2011 and intersected more 100 pegmatite and aplite dikes.
- Jourdan Resources intersected values of up to 1.187% Li2O over 5.50m
Archive for the ‘AGORACOM Via Satellite’ Category
INTERVIEW: Fairmont Resources Discusses Newly Optioned Lithium Project Adjacent to RB Energy’s Quebec Lithium Mine $FMR.ca
This is one of the best new clients AGORACOM has presented to members in years. Highlights include as follows:
- 2015 Revenues .. $USD 7.36 Million … Up 53%
- Q4 Revenues … $USD 2.49 Million … Up 101%
- Tier-1 Customers … Adobe, Tyson Foods, FMC Technologies and many more
- Tier-1 Partners … IBM Security, Juniper Networks, Verisign and many more
Managed Cybersecurity is an industry that is going to grow for years and VirtualArmor provides small cap investors with an opportunity to invest at a very early stage.
INTERVIEW: Fairmont Resources Acquisitions Positions Company For Immediate Cash Flow and Profits $FMR.ca
Fairmont Resources Inc. is a rapidly growing industrial mineral and dimensional stone company. MTJLS, the company recently announced a MAJOR acquisition of an industrial minerals business in Spain, while the company’s Quebec properties include 3 quartz/quartzite properties, amongst other things.
- Will make Fairmont one of the largest granite producers in Europe.
- Fully operational processing and finishing facility
- 250,000 square metres of annual production capacity
- 23 premium quality granite quarry licenses
- Operational fleet of mining and quarrying equipment
INTERVIEW: American Creek Discusses Joint Venture Agreement with Walter Storm’s Tudor Gold Corp. $AMK.ca
- American Creek Resources is a precious metals exploration company with an impressive portfolio of high-potential gold and silver projects in British Columbia. Mineralization in the Treaty Creek claims area lies within the same broad hydrothermal system that generated the several deposits on the Seabridge Gold KSM and the Pretivm Brucejack properties that lie immediately southwest of the Treaty Creek claims
- So far over 130 million ounces of gold, 800 million ounces of silver and 20 billion pounds of copper (all categories included), representing one of the greatest concentrations of metal value on the planet, have been delineated within the geological system shared by KSM, Brucejack, and Treaty Creek.
INTERVIEW: Durango Resources Discusses JV Agreement on Lithium Project Adjacent to Nemaska Lithium $DGO.ca
- 100% interest in the NMX East, a lithium property tied to Nemaska Lithium Inc.’s (TSX.V-NMX) Whabouchi property in Quebec. The NMX East property has all season road access via the Route Nord.
- Property is comprised of 23 claims which cover 1,200 hectares and is located within a few kilometres of Nemaska’s proposed mining pit.
- Nemaska Lithium is developing the world’s newest lithium mine in Quebec and has signed agreements with its key stakeholders, gained the required permits and was recently awarded both Federal Environmental Approval and the Province of Quebec Mine Approval
INTERVIEW: Uragold Discusses Testing Of Process to Convert High Purity Quartz to Solar Grade Silicon Metal, a $12B Industry
- Largest holder of High Purity Quartz properties in Quebec
- Despite the abundance of quartz, very few deposits are suitable for high purity applications
- High Purity Quartz supplies are tightening, prices are rising, and exponential growth is forecast
- Quartz from the Roncevaux property successfully passed rigorous testing protocols of a major silicon metal producer confirming that material is highly suited for their silicon metal production