- American Creek Resources is a precious metals exploration company with an impressive portfolio of high-potential gold and silver projects in British Columbia. Mineralization in the Treaty Creek claims area lies within the same broad hydrothermal system that generated the several deposits on the Seabridge Gold KSM and the Pretivm Brucejack properties that lie immediately southwest of the Treaty Creek claims
- So far over 130 million ounces of gold, 800 million ounces of silver and 20 billion pounds of copper (all categories included), representing one of the greatest concentrations of metal value on the planet, have been delineated within the geological system shared by KSM, Brucejack, and Treaty Creek.
Archive for the ‘AGORACOM Via Satellite’ Category
INTERVIEW: American Creek Discusses Joint Venture Agreement with Walter Storm’s Tudor Gold Corp. $AMK.ca
INTERVIEW: Durango Resources Discusses JV Agreement on Lithium Project Adjacent to Nemaska Lithium $DGO.ca
- 100% interest in the NMX East, a lithium property tied to Nemaska Lithium Inc.’s (TSX.V-NMX) Whabouchi property in Quebec. The NMX East property has all season road access via the Route Nord.
- Property is comprised of 23 claims which cover 1,200 hectares and is located within a few kilometres of Nemaska’s proposed mining pit.
- Nemaska Lithium is developing the world’s newest lithium mine in Quebec and has signed agreements with its key stakeholders, gained the required permits and was recently awarded both Federal Environmental Approval and the Province of Quebec Mine Approval
INTERVIEW: Uragold Discusses Testing Of Process to Convert High Purity Quartz to Solar Grade Silicon Metal, a $12B Industry
- Largest holder of High Purity Quartz properties in Quebec
- Despite the abundance of quartz, very few deposits are suitable for high purity applications
- High Purity Quartz supplies are tightening, prices are rising, and exponential growth is forecast
- Quartz from the Roncevaux property successfully passed rigorous testing protocols of a major silicon metal producer confirming that material is highly suited for their silicon metal production
INTERVIEW: American Creek Discusses Recent High Grade Specimens With Avg. 27,092 gm/t Silver and 248 gm/t Gold
- $ 5 Million1 funding commitment
- Signed a Letter of Intent with an arm’s length Taiwanese venture capital group for funds to be disbursed over the next two years, as well as, an Off-Take Agreement over the next twenty years
- Commitment will provide Uragold with the resources necessary to capitalize on the worldwide exclusive technology grant to convert highly coveted High Purity Quartz Projects into the highest purity, lowest cost supplier of Solar Grade Silicon Metal and Polysilicon to the solar industry
- Acquired two limestone properties in north western British Columbia which have been strategically chosen in an effort to coincide with the LNG projects near Kitimat and Prince Rupert.
- Both the Mayner’s Fortune property and the Smith Island property have historical occurrences of limestone which will fast track the exploration to production timeline since they are near term producing properties.