- Company recently announced its plans to advance its limestone projects near Prince Rupert, British Columbia to prepare for the increase in aggregate and limestone required for infrastructure construction related to the potential construction of the Pacific NorthWest LNG export terminal in Northern British Columbia.
- Durango plans to move forward on its limestone projects near the proposed LNG facility.
- The Company is presently in the final stages of preparation for its upcoming phase 1 exploration program
Archive for the ‘AGORACOM Via Satellite’ Category
Interview: Durango Resources Well Positioned for Recently Approved $11.4-billion Terminal to Export Liquefied Natural Gas $DGO.ca
INTERVIEW: GrowPros (GCI:CSE) Natural Pharmaceuticals Derived From Cannabis and Other Medicinal Plants @growprosmmp $GCI.ca
Comprised Of Two Divisions
Pharmaceutical Division – PhytoPain Pharma
- A new subsidiary created June 2, 2016. 80% Ownership
- Mission is the development and commercialization of botanical based pharmaceuticals
- A clinical stage drug development company engaged in the development of medication to alleviate symptoms related to: Pain,
Insomnia, anxiety disorder, in patients suffering from Cancer and other, chronic and terminal diseases
WHY DOCTORS NEED PHARMA MARIJUANA SOLUTIONS
- A Physician’s decision to prescribe a new drug or even a natural health product has to be based on Evidence-Based Medicine > A legal, ethical requirement
- Currently, no body of evidence exists to not support the prescription or recommendation of medical marijuana in any medical condition, including terminal cancer
- The GrowPros pharmaceutical product development plan would provide the data necessary for physicians to prescribe or recommend our products
INTERVIEW: Durango Discusses NMX East Work Program. Property Tied to Nemaska Lithium Whabouchi Property in Quebec $DGO.ca $NMX.ca
- NMX East, a lithium property tied to Nemaska Lithium Inc.’s (TSX.V-NMX) Whabouchi property in Quebec.
- NMX East property has all season road access via the Route Nord.
- located within a few kilometres of Nemaska’s proposed mining pit.
- Nemaska Lithium is developing the world’s newest lithium mine in Quebec and has signed agreements with its key stakeholders, gained the required permits and was recently awarded both Federal Environmental Approval and the Province of Quebec Mine Approval.
- Whabouchi Spodumene Mine with 23Mt Proven and Probable @ 1.53% Li
INTERVIEW: Explor Resources Discusses Flagship Property Hosting 609k oz Indicated 470K oz Inferred Gold $EXS.ca $TCK.ca
- NI 43-101 Resource: 609,000 oz Indicated
470,000 oz Inferred Gold
- 13 km from downtown Timmins
- Property is 2.5 km, NE of West Timmins Mine
- Model: Hollinger McIntyre Gold System: 30,000,000 oz. Au
- Discovery Hole 10-30 : 9.22g/tonne over 11.0 meters
- Optioned to Teck Resources
- Teck to spend $12,000,000 to earn 70% interest
HPQ Silicon is also the largest holder of High Purity Quartz properties in Quebec, with over 3,500 Ha under claims. Despite the abundance of quartz, very few deposits are suitable for high purity applications. High Purity Quartz supplies are tightening, prices are rising, and exponential growth is forecast. Quartz from the Roncevaux property successfully passed rigorous testing protocols of a major silicon metal producer confirming that our material is highly suited for their silicon metal production.
American Creek Resources is a precious metals exploration company with an impressive portfolio of high-potential gold and silver projects in British Columbia. These include properties in B.C.’s prolific Golden Triangle, one of the richest areas of mineralization in the world.
INTERVIEW: Namaste Discusses Accretive Acquisition of VaporSeller Bringing Company’s Revenue Run Rate to $5.8M USD $N.ca
Namaste Technologies is a fast growing, revenue generating company that is emerging as a leader in the global trend towards “vaping”. If you’re an investor that doesn’t know what vaping is, you’re about to learn something incredibly important. Hint, it is not to be confused with e-cigs.
- Lithium and Platinum group metal prices have improved dramatically in recent months
- Lithium supplies remain in deficit relative to their demand
- Nevada government is actively embracing the Lithium Energy market and future ventures.
- Nevada Board gave final approval to the Faraday Futures $1 Billion dollar electric car factory in North Las Vegas