WHY GARIBALDI RESOURCES CORP?
- $1.7 million in working capital as per latest financials (Apr 30)
- Attractive share structure
- no warrants, no major financings since 2009
- Drilling in progress – strong news flow from Mexico and B.C.
LEADERSHIP. MOVING FORWARD. BUILDING VALUE.
- Synergistic mix of business, market & geological expertise
- Drilling underway at La Patilla Gold Property (high-grade targets) plus multiple drill-ready targets at 3 district-scale projects in Mexico
- Largest landholder (262km2) among juniors in Sheslay Cu – Au porphyry discovery area at top of B.C’s Golden Triangle
GARIBALDI APPROACH AND ADVANTAGE IN MEXICO
Through the strength of its geological team and the use of cutting- edge technology and proprietary data, Garibaldi has built a foundation for lasting success in Mexico:
- GGI continues to accurately pinpoint the most prospective targets for potential new discoveries in large, district-scale land packages
- Project value is being cost-effectively unlocked
- Financial strength is being built (i.e., sale of Temoris option, current Tonichi pilot coal program generating royalty income)
La Patilla Project
- First-ever diamond drilling at the La Patilla gold property in Sinaloa state has returned highly encouraging gold values near-surface, including an interval grading 10.4 grams per tonne gold over 8.5
- Five of six holes drilled to test the La Patilla vein system intersected broad zones of mineralization along 75 metres of strike length to depths of approximately 50 metres
Rodadero North Project
- Drilling along almost 100 meters of strike length has returned significant high-grade silver intersections within 50 meters of surface, and mineralization remains open in all directions;
- SE-14-03 intersected 1,935 g/t Ag (62.2 oz/t) between 4 and 5 meters’ depth while the most recent hole (SE-14-06) – the farthest step-out from previously reported discovery hole SE-14-01 – has produced the widest mineralized intercept to date;
- Surface sampling at three target areas immediately southeast and east of Silver Eagle has returned high-grade silver (up to 8,000 g/t Ag) in addition to high-grade gold (up to 52.6 g/t Au) as explained further in this update;
- As Garibaldi commences a second round of drilling at Silver Eagle, the total number of mineralized target areas within the 45 sq. km Rodadero North Project has increased from eight to 11.
- Phase 2 diamond drilling continues, surface sampling results from mineralized outcrops indicate continued high silver values in addition to a significant increase in base metal content (up to 14.9% lead and 1.8% zinc) 1.5 km to 3 km south of discovery hole SE-14-01.
NORTHWEST B.C. – DOMINANT LANDHOLDER IN EMERGING SHESLAY CAMP
- Successful exploration methods developed in Mexico are now being adopted to rapidly advance the company’s 100%-owned Grizzly Property
- Multiple targets are being identified over 15 km from Grizzly West to Grizzly Central
- GGI is the largest landholder among juniors in this highly prospective, under-exploited new Cu-Au porphyry discovery area in prolific Stikine Arch
- Recently announced that it has acquired two highly prospective Cu-Au porphyry properties within the Stikine Arch
- The Red Lion prospect, comprising 35 sq. km, is located 60 km south of AuRico Gold’s Kemess mine and adjoins the Kiska Metals’ Kliyul Cu-Au porphyry project under option to Teck Resources Ltd. The Red Lion shows extremely strong Cu-Au stream sediment geochemistry in both Government Regional Geochemical Survey responses and follow-up proprietary surveys. Access and infrastructure at Red Lion are excellent with the powerline to the Kemess South mine only three km away.
Mount Sister Mary (MSM)
- The MSM prospect, comprising 58 sq. km, is located approximately 50 km northeast of Imperial Metals’ Red Chris mine and is underlain by similar Triassic and Jurassic volcanic and plutonic rocks. Government Regional Geochemical Survey responses confirm prior assessment work in which at least eight Cu-Ag-Au showings have been documented on the property.
12 Month Stock Chart