- Specimens from the structure averages 27,092 gm/tonne silver and 248 gm/tonne gold
- Results from outcrop specimens of high grade material collected on its Electrum property from the Shiny Cliff vein on the North Face Showing Read More
Electrum Gold-Silver Property, British Columbia – 100% owned
The Electrum property has a rich history with some of the highest grade hand-mined ore mined in North America combined with excellent logistics. The property is located directly between two high-grad vein gold/silver mines; the past producing Silbak Premier mine and Pretiums high-grade Brucejack mine (production in 2017).All three lie within the Iskut mineral district (a particularly prolific part of the Canadian Cordillera) with numerous geological similarities between them.
The Electrum Property holds significant potential to attract mining companies when considering its high-grade nature combined with the exceptional logistics in place.
- Located in the prolific Golden Triangle of northwestern British Columbia, an area encompassing mineral rich belts that host more than 43 past producing mines including Eskay Creek, Silbak Premier, Granduc and Big Missouri.It is a hotbed of activity with one new mine having come online in 2015 (Imperial Mines Red Chris) and another scheduled for 2017 (Pretium Brucejack) and at least three more world-class mining projects headed toward production.
- Located in a particularly rich valley with 4 past producing commercial mines and a 5th in the adjacent valley.
- Includes the historic East Gold Mine that had intermittent small-scale production of approximately 46 tonnes of ore with grades averaging 1,661 grams of gold per tonne and 2,596 grams of silver per tone (roughly 50oz gold with 75oz silver).
- Mineralization is believed to be very similar to the silver-gold-base metal veins responsible for the precious metal mineralization found in the Silbak Premier Mine and the Big Missouri mines (located in same extended valley).
- Pretiums Brucejack Summary Report (for exploration) compares itself geologically to the Silbak Premier mine as well.
- Exceptional gold and silver assays including 440 g/t gold with 400 g/t silver over 0.52m, with numerous silver intervals of 583g/t, 501 g/t, 420 g/t, 384 g/t in core, and surface samples of 80.96 g/t gold with 80,818 g/t silver, 694 g/t gold with 550 g/t silver, 54.77 g/t gold with 14,903 g/t silver, 615 g/t gold with 616 g/t silver.
- A very successful program was run in 2015 wherein:
- A new approach focusing on high-grade was employed very successfully
- A new zone of gold / silver mineralization was discovered
- A better understanding of the property geology was obtained
- Surface samples from the structure averages 27,092 gm/tonne silver and 248 gm/tonne gold
- The program proved the Electrum Property has multiple high-grade gold-silver epithermal breccia vein systems and gave us a better understating of their sequencing.
- Excellent logistics including road access, power located 2 km away and a bulk tonnage shipping port and supportive mining town located just40 km away in a mining friendly jurisdiction.
The high-grade ELECTRUM PROPERTY recently had a program run on it. CLICK HERE for the Electrum presentation and HERE for the 2015 drill program presentation. The highly mineralized gossans on the Electrum are shown in the image at the top of this page.
Treaty Creek Gold-Copper Property, British Columbia – 51% Joint Venture
Treaty Creek Property
Treaty Creek is located in British Columbia’s prolific Golden Triangle; one of the richest areas of mineralization in the world with one new mine having come online in 2015 (Imperial Mines Red Chris) and another scheduled for 2017 (Pretium Brucejack) and at least three more world-class mining projects headed toward production.
Mineralization in the Treaty Creek claims area lies within the same broad hydrothermal system that generated the several deposits on the Seabridge Gold KSM and the Pretivm Brucejack properties that lie immediately southwest of the Treaty Creek claims. So far over 130 million ounces of gold, 800 million ounces of silver and 20 billion pounds of copper (all categories included), representing one of the greatest concentrations of metal value on the planet, have been delineated within the geological system shared by KSM, Brucejack, and Treaty Creek.
Seabridge Gold’s KSM is the world’s largest undeveloped gold/silver project by reserves while Pretium’s Brucejack is the highest grading undeveloped large-scale gold project in the world.KSM has just past the environmental and permitting stage while the Brucejack is in construction phase.
Treaty Creek is part of the same large hydrothermal system as it’s neighbours, hosts the same bedrock geology as its neighbours, the same magneto-telluric (MT) anomalies that proved to be large deposits on the neighbours claims, the same major fault system (Sulphurets) that is responsible for KSM’s deposits, and initial exploration and drilling show similar results to initial drilling on KSM.
The Treaty Creek property is in a strategic location as it’s included in Seabridge’s plan for the KSM to go into production. Seabridge has proposed twin tunnels that would take the KSM ore through American Creek’s Treaty Creek property to a processing plant and tailings pond.