Archive for the ‘AGORACOM Via Satellite’ Category
INTERVIEW: American Creek Discusses Treaty Creek JV Project Within Same Region as Pretivm’s Brucejack $AMK. Ca $PVG.ca
- American Creek Resources is a precious metals exploration company with an impressive portfolio of high-potential gold and silver projects in British Columbia. These include properties in B.C.’s prolific Golden Triangle, one of the richest areas of mineralization in the world.
- Treaty Creek claims area lies within the same broad hydrothermal system that generated the several deposits on the Seabridge Gold KSM and the Pretivm Brucejack properties that lie immediately southwest of the Treaty Creek claims
- So far over 130 million ounces of gold, 800 million ounces of silver and 20 billion pounds of copper (all categories included), representing one of the greatest concentrations of metal value on the planet, have been delineated within the geological system shared by KSM, Brucejack, and Treaty Creek.
INTERVIEW: Durango Discusses Limestone Quality of up to >99.99% CaCo3* (56.20% CaO) on Mayner’s Fortune Project $DGO.ca
- Property is located in the Skeena Mining Division approximately 7.5 kilometres south west of Terrace, BC and 4 kilometres west of Lakelse Lake on Lakelse River.
- limestone quality of up to >99.99% CaCo3* (56.20% CaO) has been reported
- Property is located adjacent to the CNR railway line running between Terrace and Kitimat, less than 50 kilometres away from the proposed LNG (liquefied natural gas) site at Kitimat, BC.
- 100% interest in the NMX East, a lithium property tied to Nemaska Lithium Inc.’s (TSX.V-NMX) Whabouchi property in Quebec. The NMX East property has all season road access via the Route Nord.
- Property is comprised of 23 claims which cover 1,200 hectares and is located within a few kilometres of Nemaska’s proposed mining pit.
- Nemaska Lithium is developing the world’s newest lithium mine in Quebec and has signed agreements with its key stakeholders, gained the required permits and was recently awarded both Federal Environmental Approval and the Province of Quebec Mine Approval.
MUST WATCH INTERVIEW: Namaste Discusses Record Monthly Sales of $1M + 1,308% Increase in Traffic $N.ca
MUST WATCH INTERVIEW! Namaste Technologies is now the #1 GLOBAL e-commerce vaporizer company. My favourite interview of 2017 for 2 reasons:
1] The Facts
* Record $1M Month
*1,308% Traffic Increase
* 2017 Growth Looks Sick
2] Wicked Smart and Fun Group Interview … you can’t help but pick up the energy and the vibe of the CEO, CMO and CTO.
Kick Ass Small Cap Vaping Company. Grab a coffee and watch it. Here’s some more fact for you:
- Proforma 12 month trailing revenues $10M as Of August 31
- 2017 expected $15.7 million / 2018 $24.9 million
- EBITDA positive by Dec 31 2016
- Owns 26 e-commerce stores in 20 countries
- 100% owned River Valley PGM resource in Northern Ontario is one of the largest undeveloped primary PGM resources in Canada
- Measured + Indicated resources contain ~ 2,500,000 ounces PGM + Gold
- Resource under Evaluation for Development Potential as Open Pit Mining Operation
INTERVIEW: Tetra Bio-Pharma Developing Pharma Derived From Cannabis and Other Medicinal Plants $TBP.ca
Pharmaceutical Division – PhytoPain Pharma
- Developing and commercialization of botanical based pharmaceuticals
- Engaged in the development of medication to alleviate symptoms related to: Pain, Insomnia, anxiety disorder, in patients suffering from Cancer and other, chronic and terminal diseases
- Signed a Supply Agreement with Access to Cannabis for Medical Purpose Regulations (“ACMPR”) licensed producer Aphria Inc.
- For the supply of dried medical cannabis as an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) for PPP’s inhalation cannabis product PPP001
- Acquired multiple intellectual property assets related to the initiation of manufacturing and distribution of products for natural health care including products containing extracts or oils derived from Cannabis sativa
- Recently announced awarding of the NSERC Engage partnership grant with McGill University will allow AGTK to achieve its commercial strategy to launch Cannabis-derived supplements that comply with the existing regulations regarding cannabis and cannabinoid content